With a special, square-lined design and a host of energy-saving features, the Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner is a great choice for keeping yourself comfortable during hot, summer days or chilly winter evenings. It conforms to Australian DRED standards, meaning your electricity provider can control the system at various pre-programmed levels to optimise demand on the power grid during peak periods.
- Electric Advanced Inverter Technology delivers high-speed heating and cooling that are more energy-efficient compared to standard models
- Quiet Mode setting helps ensure super quiet operation that’s perfect to use during bedtime; Night Mode reduces the indicator light’s brightness, disables beep noises, and limits the outdoor unit’s noise output
- Dual Barrier Coating reduces dirt and dust build-up for added longevity and easier maintenance
- Equipped with large vertical and horizontal vanes which allow it to adjust airflow direction and optimise airflow control effectively
- Streamlined design composed of a clean facade and a tapered bottom end blends well with the modern home interior